Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Human Beings - God's Creation (Part 1)

God created each and everyone of us special and unique in our own way. We can't be like others nor can we expect others to be like us. Though sadly we at many times do attempt to change others to suit us and our wimps and fancies.  

After having to work for about 2 years now in the corporate world, did I come to learn and experience on many occasions; the fallen nature of man. When I was young, I was very naive and to me all humans are 'saint' and are of good virtue. However, after witnessing and going through much painful experiences in the past years; I am now more aware, alert and know that one that are of good character and personalities does exist. However, we do have amongst us those who are of the total opposite. These people are the champions in bringing and cultivating negative forces or more commonly known as bad vibes as they teaches you to back-stab, cheat, lie, manipulate and may other evil.

Not to say that I am perfect, but I pray that I will never ever be influence bad all these as I want to live the life to which God has set out for me. I want to bear a good testimony for the Lord my God who have been with me through it all. I know that I have many times fail Him as I still do have my weak side. However, I know that He still accepts me for who I am.

Going back to the topic of those conniving people.

Previously, I am in close acquaintance with people as such as I have to see nor experience their true colors. It is darn shy for me to even say this but last time, I used to believe in all that they say and do and provide them my fullest support. However, when I knew that one of the two acquaintance I had, went around tarnishing my name by speaking evil and spreading lies about my sexuality; I was fuming and raging mad. 
I don't know what has gotten into her thin skull of hers to spread such a tale however, I was even more disappointed for having to believe in a person such as her. 

After a year studying abroad, I just felt the need to send her an email and clarify things as I needed to protect me and my dignity as a child of God. And so I did. And she didn't even bother to reply.

Needless to say, upon my return. I worked in the same company as her and I thought let the bygones be and let's start afresh. However, hardly 7 months since I step foot in that company, once again I fallen into her trap again. And this was worst, she actually asked me to lie to a person whom I was very close to and respect much. Thank God after it all, this person whom I was closed to is still very concern and we do share much with one another. However, as for this conniving !@#$$; I have since shut off all communication with her. Nothing to do with work, ignore and don't bother. 

{to be continued}


No comments:

Post a Comment